So I know it’s about to be August but I wanted to share my items in my July Ipsy subscription bag as well as an update on my June products.
Update on June products:
It has only been about a week that I have been home and in possession of my Ipsy bag. So with moving all my stuff into my apartment and job hunting I don’t get out of the house much and if I do I’m not pressing to put makeup on. With that being said the only product I have gotten around to actually using is the Jules and Esther facial serum. I absolutely love this product. I have begun to integrate this product into my daily routine and to be honest I have seen a tremendous difference. I no longer have dryness around my face and my skin feels moisturized with just this one product. I also am in love with the smell. The serum is made with Vitamin C and you can smell the citrus in the product. When this bottle empties, which I am sure will be soon because I love to use it, I am definitely going to purchase another one.
Inside the bag:
EAU Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel:
- Most every word on this bottle is in a different language except for soap-less cleanser and that it says it is for oily and blemish prone skin. I plan on trying this product out but not until after I am finished with my facial serum. It has been working so far and I don’t feel the need to change that right now.
Jorel Parker: Classico
- This is a perfume sample and to be honest I am not a fan. The smell reminds me of a perfume for a much older audience than those who may be purchasing this Ipsy Subscription. I will most likely never use this product and pass along to my grandmother or mother. Awful…just awful.
Tarte: Park Avenue Princess bronzer
- So this product is a bronzer but on my skin tone it most definitely is not. The product itself has a nice texture. It is a powder and applies on the skin silky smooth. The color is very shimmery and I will most likely use this as a highlighter. Not impressed but not disappointed.
- This product comes depotted and is labeled as an eyeshadow and highlighter. The color is absolutely gorgeous. It resembles Becca Cosmetics in Opal but a shade or two darker. I am excited to try this product because I am such a big fan of Opal.
Be a bombshell: Ruby
- This product is a lip balm in a ruby red color. It has a very smooth consistency and leaves the lips feeling moisturized. I am not certain how often I will reach for this product but I am certainly going to give it a try.
Overall, I was a little disappointed in this month’s bag. Hopefully next month’s bag will make up for it!
If you have an Ipsy subscription let me know what you got in your bag in the comments!
Until next time!