So this is going up super late and I apologize in advance. If you follow my blog you would have known that I was going through some big transformations with a new job and an internship alongside relaunching my entire blog.
The good news is that I have a ton of content planned for the next couple weeks so hopefully it makes up for lost time!
Sooo…onto my August Ipsy Unboxing.
I take that back! First, an update on last month’s products:
So, I’m going to be honest that I have yet to use any of my July products. This month’s bag was a lot better than my bag last month. I am probably going to use 3/5 products.
Let me know if you guys are subscribed to Ipsy and how your bags have been. Also let me know if you are subscribed to Birchbox. I’m thinking about adding that subscription and want to know what people think about it.
Okay! Now onto my August Ipsy Unboxing.
So this month’s theme is Preppy which goes along with back to school starting in August.
Inside the bag:
BWC Beauty Without Cruelty: Leave-in Conditioner
- So I struggle a lot with a really dry scalp and a lot of it just comes from my natural hair/scalp texture. I am excited to try this leave-in conditioner with hopes it helps keep some moisture in my hair. I have tried so many different types of conditioners to combat my dry hair/scalp and nothing seems to really help.
If you have any suggestions or have heard of any really great products leave them in the comments!
Jesse’s Girl: Eye Shadow Primer
- I don’t really know how useful this product is going to be in my beauty collection only because I typically will not use a primer. I usually just use my concealer over my eyelids as a primer. I may try this product out but compared to a few Urban Decay primers I have previously tested this primer was very liquidy and runny. Not sure how I’m going to like that.
StarLooks Pro: Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen
- I’m really excited for this product because you can never have enough eyeliners. Especially gel liners, which are my favorite.
Skone Cosmetics: Luxe Doubler Eye and Lip Pencil in the shade Wine
- I’m pretty excited for this product as well because I love a darker lip. I have very similar colors to this in my collection already but I’m definitely going to give this pencil a try.
Hikari Cosmetics: Lip Gloss in the shade Salsa
- The shade is a very pretty pinkish red color and is a matte lip gloss. The consistency of the gloss seems to be pretty thick which hopefully means it will stay glossy!