I may have mentioned this before, or many times before…my apologies. But I have been on the hunt for a scalp treatment to help with my dry hair. It’s never been this bad, ever. I love my hair (mostly when its straight) so healthy hair care products are important to me. I have tried at least 7 different brands of shampoo and conditioner combinations. I can’t quite commit to doing a full year or even 6 months of no heat even though I know that is in my best interest. I do however, space out how frequently I straighten my hair. I remember a time I could go with my hair straight for two almost three weeks without any irritating dryness. Now, my second day I’m dealing with dry flakes and once the itching starts…it doesn’t stop!
Because I have mixed hair I know that my hair care routine requires a lot more attention than others but it gets to the point where I am exhausted of spending money to try to find products that work. I recently stopped in to Beauty Brands for a scalp treatment. To be honest I was ready to walk out because no one came to ask for help until about 15 minutes into my visit. Finally, I was greeted by an associate who told me I should try the Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask and the Moroccan Oil Treatment. Of course I have heard about their products but never wanted to spend the money on them.
Here’s to hoping these products bring me the hydration I have been searching for!!
I know its not much of a haul but with my purchase I received a free gift! Inside my goodie bag I received:
- 25% off any one new service at Beauty Brands
- Mr. Clip: 6 Micro Butterfly Clips
- Small white bath sponge
- Gigi S-Factor Shampoo and Conditioner samples
- Matrix Oil Wonders Shampoo and Conditioner samples
- Mini Hair Brush
- Wella Professionals Perfect Me lotion sample
- Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo and Conditioner samples
- Its a 10 Miracle Leave-In product sample
- Amika Dry Shampoo (I’ve used this twice and so far I love it! Smells amazing too!)
- Mini OPI Nail Polish
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner samples
- Cerafill Maximize Thickening spray
I haven’t tried any of the products yet but when I do, you can bet I’ll write a post to keep you updated!
If you have any suggestions on healthy hair care products let me know!!!!