For today’s Blogmas I’m going to share my everyday makeup items.
I don’t always get the chance to wear makeup. Mostly because I don’t find the need for it when I’m coaching. Which pretty much takes up about half of my day with privates and practice times combined. I do get my fix by religiously watching my favorite YouTube beauty gurus on their latest tutorials. I probably watch more Youtube than I do actual cable tv.
I do however like to wear makeup on the weekends. When I get home from work early Saturday afternoons I try to put on makeup and any clothes that don’t qualify as sweats and get out and do something.
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow in Medium Dark 3 with my Sephora foundation brush
- Contour/Set my face: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Tan to Deep with a Sephora bronzer 44 brush
- Concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit/Medium Dark 1
- Beauty Blender
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony with the brow brush 12
- Blush: Sephora in Flashy Fuchsia with my Real Techniques Stippling brush
- Makeup Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
- Shadows: Jaclyn Hill Favorite’s Morphe Brushes Palette
- Brushes: Sigma Blending E25 & E40
- Mascara: any mascara I have close by
- Eyeliner: Wet n Wild Mega Liner
That’s all I have for today’s Blogmas! Be on the lookout later today for another post going up!