April Ipsy Unboxing
Finally getting around to doing my April Ipsy Unboxing! It has been such a long time since my last Ipsy Unboxing and to be honest I haven’t been using some of the products from them. I get into the habit of using my tried and true products.
Good news is that I pushed myself to use some of the products before writing this post. So it will be a little bit of a first impressions too!
So this month’s bag theme is “Dreamers.”
“This month, create looks that celebrate every side of your unique beauty-from natural and understated to high fashion and ultra-glam.”
Inside the bag:
Moroccan Oil Treatment
- Luckily, I use this oil on a daily basis. It is my go-to oil treatment for my hair. It is usually a little pricy but a little bit goes a very long way! This mini sample is the perfect size for traveling. Probably one of my favorite items to receive out of an Ipsy bag yet!
Luxie 522: Tapered Highlighter brush
- These brushes are pretty high-end and I was so excited to receive one in my bag this month! I’m obsessed with new brushes because they are so soft and so beautiful. I typically use a fan brush to apply my highlighter for a light application. Lately, and for spring and summer I love the dewy look. So this tapered highlighter brush will be perfect for applying highlight all over to give me a dewy and fresh face look. The great thing about makeup brushes is that there are no rules in how to use it. This brush could be used for just about anything!
Tarte Wonder Lip Crème
- So this lip crème comes in a beautiful shade of rose-pink with a fresh minty smell. I don’t use a lot of lip crèmes or even lipsticks so I don’t know how often I will get around to grabbing for this product. I do however, love the color for spring and for that reason I can see myself using it.
Starlooks Cream Eye Shadow: Rose Gold
- First, Rose Gold is my one of my favorite colors and I can’t wait to try this cream eye shadow for some spring looks. I haven’t used too many cream shadows before so it will be interesting to see how that goes.
Jor’el Parker: Fango Mud Therapy
- I have been using this product for the past couple nights and I am totally loving it! I have never used a mud mask before and I was a little skeptical. I apply the mask directly onto my face and within a few seconds of drying my face completely tightens. It feels very weird at first but I kind of love it! The great thing about this mask is that it is made with Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Green Tea Antioxidants, Volcanic Ash Minerals and even better 100% Vegan!
I haven’t been this excited for an Ipsy Bag in a long time and I might actually use the products from this month’s bag on a regular basis! I’ll be sure to give you an update in next month’s Ipsy Unboxing!
Hope you enjoyed my April Ipsy Unboxing
Don’t forget to sign up for your very own Ipsy bag by visiting https://www.ipsy.com/
And don’t forget to read my latest post here!