Hey guys! How’s your week going so far? I thought I’d kick off my Valentine’s celebration a little early by doing a mini series here on the blog. To kick off this series we are starting off with my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide.
Are you ready?!
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
#GirlBoss / Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss / Lush – Luxury Bath Oil / Bath & Body Works Candle / Forever 21 – Backpack / Quay High Key x Desi – Sunglasses / Zara – Leather Jacket / Casemate – Phone Case
- #GirlBoss – a staple reading essential in any bloggers collection. And I recently found out its becoming a Netflix series this year. How cool is that?!
- Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss – I am OBSESSED with a nude lip gloss. and when I saw these nude shades in a beauty gurus P.O. box opening I knew I had to have them. And I need them in almost every shade! Seriously. Here are the shades I’m obsessing over: sugar, heartbreaker, flirt, fancy, snarky, must-have, cosmic, totally, tantalize, & minx. Job well done Bare Minerals job well done!
- Lush Luxury Bath Oil: I still have yet to try a lush bath bomb yet. And even though I don’t take many baths, Valentine’s is the perfect opportunity to treat myself to a little extra relaxation. The one I’m dying to try is called Floating Island,which is a creamy vanilla bean and lemon oil mixture! I love that they give you the option to select to receive your favorite items every 3 months like your own personal subscription. Great idea.
- Bath & Body Works Candle – I am a sucker for an amazing smelling candle. And no one does a candle quite like Bath & Body Works. I love how candles can really transform your entire house. With spring around the corner I’m in the mood for the perfect smelling candle. The ones I’m dying to smell are: Watermelon Lemonade, Pineapple Mango, Mahogany Peach, Eucalyptus Mint and Beach Blossoms
- Forever 21 Backpack – I actually don’t own any backpacks so this is the perfect Valentine’s day gift. I usually carry a ton of stuff with me so having a bag or purse that can hold a lot is essential!
- Quay High Key x Desi Sunglasses – These in demand sunglasses are always out of stock when I go to purchase them and if you check out their Instagram . They have a ton of adorable styles and aren’t too expensive.
- If there’s one thing about me you should know, it is that I absolutely love a leather jacket. And it’s about time I get a new one. I love the one from Zara and it doesn’t break the bank either which is always a plus!
- CaseMate Phone Case- Confession time, I have had this phone case twice before. This is my favorite phone case but, every time I go to take it off, be it for any reason, the phone case breaks. Lesson learned, DO NOT REMOVE PHONE CASE.
What items would you put on your Valentine’s Day Gift Guide?
For the next couple days be sure to check back for more Valentine’s themed posts and even a few throwback posts!
See you tomorrow!
If you enjoyed today’s post, please go and pin it to Pinterest! 🙂 Thank you!