Welcome back to my blog for another post! Today I wanted to share my Current Workout Playlist, because I’m nosy and always want to know what everyone else is listening too. And rather than me hardcore creep on my neighbor running next to me, I thought I’d just share my playlist and steal songs from you guys! Yeah? Okay great!
So my taste in music can truly be all over the place. But when I’m working out and trying to distract my brain from “oh shit, we’re doing cardio, you should stop now” I try to pick up-beat music. When I can clear my brain and just run to the beats it becomes more of me just having a good time listening to songs I enjoy and less of doing a workout.
I am also the type of person who cannot look at the treadmill display. Mostly because I will side eye it like my life depends on it until the workout is over and then my brain goes a step further to “hahaha yeah you can’t make it that long!” And trust me, I will not disagree. I will jump right off! So I normally cover it with a jacket or shirt, or turn it off completely.
I know, I’m weird, but I told you before I hate working out.
Maybe I should just do Zumba??
Anyways, if you are anything like me and you need a little pick-me-up during your cardio workouts than try a few of these songs. Most are just songs I really enjoy and can just sing along the lyrics and lose track of about 4 minutes. So…I mean whatever works right?
My Current Workout Playlist
Disclaimer: Most definitely an explicit playlist.
- Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Closer (feat Halsey) R3hab Remix – The Chainsmokers
- OTW – Khalid, 6LACK, Ty Dolla $ign
- I Fall Apart – Post Malone
- I Like It – Cardi B
- 48 Floors (feat. Mansa) – Tory Lanez
- We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) Rihanna
- How Deep Is Your Love (Chris Lake Remix) – Calvin Harris & Disciples
- Something New (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) – Wiz Khalifa
- Run This Town (feat. Rihanna) – Jay Z
- Sky Walker (feat. Travis Scott) – Miguel
- Don’t Stop the Music – Rihanna
- Make You Feel Good – Fetty Wap
- All the Stars – Kendrick Lamar, Sza
- Unforgettable (feat. Swae Lee) – French Montanna
Alright, so there is my Current Workout Playlist with 15 of my favorite songs to get my feet moving and my brain on distraction mode.
If you’re looking for more upbeat songs to add to your Playlist here are two of my favorite Apple Music Playlists:
Let’s Chat in the Comments
Send me 1 Song Suggestion to add to my list!