Hello Beauties, welcome to the last post in the relaunch celebration. And in today’s post I’m sharing my everyday skincare routine. Luckily I had never had major issues with acne or breakouts but that doesn’t mean that I don’t believe in a little prevention care.
The first thing I always do is wash my hands. Your hands carry so much dirt and bacteria that touching your face can be quite destructive. So, after I wash my hands I get my favorite cleanser, the Clean & Clear Morning burst. The cleanser contains bursting beads that help wake you up. I enjoy this cleanser because my skin feels refreshed and not dry like most cleansers.
So I pump about 1 or 2 dots onto my Clarisonic Smart Profile cleansing brush. This is my absolute favorite and only way I wash my face now. I don’t ever have to scrub with my hands which can put too much pressure on your face and lead to wrinkles. Also when I use the cleansing brush I get a much deeper wash, while gently exfoliating my face.
The Clarisonic Smart Profile brush comes with 4 different heads. 1 facial brush, 1 body brush, 1 heel smoother, and 1 foot scrubber. Typically I only use the facial brush and body brush but the great thing about Clarisonic is the removable heads. So you can purchase a number of different brush heads for multiple uses. Here is the newest Clarisonic similar to one that I purchased.
The facial brush moves through 4 speed cycles. The first two which are about 30 seconds long are a little more intense to scrub your chin and jaw line, and then your forehead. The last two cycles which last about 10 seconds are much more gentle for your under eye and cheek bone area.
So after cleansing with my face and rinsing with warm water I gently pat dry my face. Then I take 1 pump of my eyelash foaming cleanser for my eyelash extensions. After I let my eyelashes dry I take a brush through them so they don’t get tangled.
Then I use my Rodan + Fields Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream. I lightly massage the product to the eye area.
And I finish my routine with Rodan + Fields Redefine – Lip Renewing Serum. I have such dry lips and this is my favorite way to moisturize.
Here are a few of my favorite skincare / pamper products that I will add to the mix every now and then:
- Shea Moisture – Coconut & Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask
- Shea Moisture – African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth – 24K Gold Mask – Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask (This one is my favorite but it is a huge splurge so you may want to pass.)
But again its literally a face mask made of gold soo…. 😉
- Rodan + Fields – Redefine Intensive Renewing Night Serum
- Yes to – Paper Masks – I’ve tried a bunch of them but I love the hydrating ones
- Masqueology – Wild Rose – Hydro Gel Goldmask Skin Hydration and Glow paper mask
Okay, that wraps up my blog relaunch! I will now be taking on a much more normal blog schedule. Let me know if you like M/W/F , T/TH/ , or Sat/Sun uploads.
In case you missed any of the posts here is a recap
- My Welcome Back to Blogging
- Travel Bucket List
- The Truth About Eyelash Extensions
- OOTD – 2 Piece Sets
- Why I Won’t Be Attending HerConference 2018
- How I Stay Fit; Life After Gymnastics
- This or That Beauty Tag 2018
- Greece Lookbook Inspiration – Summer 2018
- Currently – July
Thank you so much to everyone that celebrated the relaunch and I hope you subscribe and continue to support my blog! Many more posts to come! 🙂