It’s day 4 of Vlogmas/Blogmas, and hopefully you are enjoying everyday uploads. I’m actually quite proud of myself and starting to get back in the swing of writing for my blog. So I’m hoping Blogmas kickstarts my ambition to do it more often. But anyways, for today’s post I wanted to keep it short. Let me tell you, it has been a week. I’m stressed and exhausted and one of the things that seems to bring me a little comfort and joy is watching everyones Vlogmas videos on Youtube or reading Blogmas posts. So I thought I’d share my top 3 fav this season with all of you.
- Zoella – Vlogmas 2018 Playlist
- Zoella is basically the queen and probably one of the biggest influencers in the UK. She has been one of my top fav influencers for years and I love watching all of her success. I always make sure to tune in to her Vlogmas videos each year, and even find joy in catching up on past playlists.
- Aspyn and Parker – Vlogmas 2018 Playlist
- I can’t remember how I found them but I’ve been following them for years. And it seems like each holiday season they are going through huge life changes and its just fun to watch them grow. This year they just built a new home so their videos are mostly surrounding that. Which I love.
- Alisha Marie & Rem Life
- So these are actually vloggers that I’m not subscribed to but find myself tuning into their videos every now and then. But I do love their Vlogmas content so be sure to check them out!
Okay so I definitely need way more Vlogmas playlists to watch in my downtime so please do your girl a favor and let me know who you’re watching!
Don’t forget, if you are having issues commenting on my blog posts be sure to sign up or login with Disqus. You won’t be able to comment without it. You can sign up using your email. Just a measure of security to make sure my site doesn’t get hacked! Thank you.
Sorry for the short post! I’ll be better tomorrow! 🙂